Central Austin Rehabilitation Services
At Central Austin Rehabilitation we provide comprehensive rehabilitative care with a special focus on Neurorehabilitation, Electrodiagnositic medicine, and comprehensive wound care focused on those limbs at risk for amputation.
Our main areas of treatment are:
- Post Amputation Care
- Musculoskeletal Care
- Spinal Cord Injury Care
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Arthritis Rehabilitation
- Osteoporosis Rehabilitation
- Wound Care (including Circulator Boot Therapy*)
- Electromyographic Testing (EMGs)
- Comprehensive Spasticity Management (Intrathecal Baclofen pump management and Botox)
If you have any questions regarding the potential for improvement with
rehabilitative care, please feel free to contact us with questions and we will
provide you with an assessment of potential benefits of treatment. Please
allow 1-3 days for response. It is also possible to schedule an appointment to
review questions in detail.
*The Circulator Boot is the only boot approved by the FDA for the treatment of arterial diseases in the leg.